When an order is returned as undeliverable, we automatically cancel the order and begin issuing a refund (less the original shipping charges, and any handling charges incurred).
You will receive an email confirming the return and refund details after the delivery has been returned.
A package might be returned as undeliverable for several reasons:
- The delivery address is incorrect or outdated. The carrier may store the package for a period of time before returning it us.
- You used a restricted address, such as certain State or Federal facilities. Please make sure the address, and designation is accessible without restrictions.
- The carrier attempted delivery but failed. Carriers usually make up to three attempts before they return it to us.
- The recipient refused the delivery, please make sure that the shipment has the correct name.
- The package was damaged in transit, the carrier may return it without attempting delivery.
We can't re-ship orders that carriers return to us as undeliverable, please place a new order making sure the delivery address is correct.